Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
- Hill Announces Intention To Resume Superintendent Duties
Mon July 17, 2006
Three Found Dead in Laramie Home
Laramie, WY – More information tonight about the deaths
of three people found in a home near the University of Wyoming campus.
Laramie police Commander Dale Stalder says investigators are treating the case as a triple murder.
Still, police do NOT think there is any danger to the community. Stalder says all of the people involved are now accounted for.
He says police are considering the possibility it might be a murder-suicide, but investigators still don't have all the facts.
What they do know is that 19-year-old U-W student Anthony Klochak (of Chardon, Ohio) yelled to neighbors to call the police early this morning.
Police arrived to find three people dead in the home, including two U-W students. They are:
-20-year-old Justin Geiger, a U-W student from South Beloit, Illinois;
-19-year-old Amber Carlson, of Denver, also a U-W student; and
-20-year-old Adam Towler, of Laramie.
Police are NOT releasing the cause of death, other than to say the three died violently.
Klochak was treated for superficial wounds and released from a local hospital.