Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu August 11, 2005
Thurday, August 11th, 2005
Topic: Bob Beck speaks with Dallas Mount, Extension Educator from the UW Cooperative Extension Office about a small outreach project.
Topic: Rocky Mountain spotted fever is more common than ever in the country, but despite the name it is not a serious problem in Wyoming: guest: Monica Olkowask, epidemiologist with the state Department of Health.