Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Around the Nation
Wed November 23, 2011
TSA Nears A Goal: Letting You Keep Your Shoes On
Nearly 3.5 million holiday travelers are expected to board planes this Thanksgiving holiday weekend. Many dread the long lines and invasive procedures of security checkpoints. Hoping to improve the experience, the Transportation Security Administration is working on a device that would let passengers keep their shoes on through security checks.