Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Tue September 13, 2005
Tuesday, September 13th, 2005
Topic: Bob Beck reports on the legislature's judiciary committee taking a look at setting up a Wyoming based mutual insurance company that would provide medical malpractice insurance for Wyoming doctors.
Topic: The Dean of the University of Wyoming's School of Nursing, Doctor Pamela Clarke says the nurse shortage in the state is severe and getting worse.
Topic: Kristin Espeland speaks with Bluewater spokesperson and former Yellowstone Park Ranger, Shawn Smith about the use of off-road vehicles in the national parks.