Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon December 19, 2011
U-W Quarterback Brett Smith gets pumped for the New Mexico Bowl.
One of the biggest reasons for the success of the 8-4 Wyoming Cowboys football team is the surprising play of its freshman Quarterback Brett Smith. Smith was named a freshman All American and will lead Wyoming against Temple in Saturday’s New Mexico bowl. He tells Bob Beck that it is hard to believe that as a freshman that he will be starting in a bowl game.