Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Fri January 11, 2013
UW Geology Museum reopening
The University of Wyoming Geology Museum is reopening Saturday after undergoing improvements and renovations. Most of the work was in the internal infrastructure, but Museum Manager Kelli Trujillo says some of the exhibits have been updated as well.
“A brand new exhibit on the cretaceous of Wyoming, with some of our existing dinosaurs, some of the cast skulls, in new places and in new interpretations, and some murals and some new ways to look at some old stuff that we already had.”
A grand opening ceremony is set for next Thursday at 3:30.