Most Active Stories
- Pollutants detected in water wells in Sublette County’s gas fields
- Wyoming may have missed the Uranium boom
- Wyoming Judicial Branch says there’s nothing left to cut.
- New Northern Arapaho Business Council resolves to fix tribe’s poor financial management
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Wed December 26, 2012
UW researchers say gradual climate change affected human population numbers
A new paper published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences by UW researchers Bob Kelly, Todd Surovell, Bryan Shuman, and one-time UW graduate student Geoff Smith looks at climate change in the Bighorn Basin in Wyoming and how it affected the population living there over thousands of years. Archaeologist Todd Surovell and geologist Bryan Shuman came in to talk about their work with Wyoming Public Radio's Irina Zhorov.