Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Tue January 31, 2012
VIDEO: Mitt Romney Sings 'America The Beautiful'
Maybe it's the latest poll numbers. Maybe it was being among a crowd of a few thousand supporters.
But Mitt Romney, long-known for being a little stiff, broke out into song during a campaign event at a retirement community in The Villages, Fla.
As The Washington Post puts it, the song marked a jubilant end to a pretty negative campaign in Florida. And one thing you can take away from it is that Romney sounds like confident candidate.
Of course, this also follows President Obama's singing detour at Harlem's Apollo Theater, so the two will inevitably be compared. So we ask:
h/t: NPR's Kathleen Rushlow.