Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Thu February 13, 2014
VIDEOS: Rappin' And Rockin' School Closing Announcements
Originally published on Thu February 13, 2014 12:56 pm
Two weeks ago, it was an elementary school principal and drama teacher in Kentucky using the tune of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" to announce school would be closed because of bad weather.
Then Wednesday night, the educators in charge at a private school in Durham, N.C., rapped their way through a school-closing announcement by mimicking Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby."
A related post: It's True: Snowiest Places Are Least Likely To Close Schools