Most Active Stories
- Pollutants detected in water wells in Sublette County’s gas fields
- New Northern Arapaho Business Council resolves to fix tribe’s poor financial management
- The Wind River Casino is doing well, but some tribal members expect more
- Wyoming may have missed the Uranium boom
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Best of Wyoming
Mon July 2, 2012
Welcome to Listeners in Jackson!
Summertime in Jackson! Off to the nation’s ski capital and favorite wilderness destination, Teton County. Wyoming Public Media enjoyed co-hosting a planned giving workshop and taping a “lunch concert” in Jackson over spring break, where we met many wonderful people in your community. This summer, Wyoming Public Media will collaborate with The Grand Teton Music Festival, rebroadcasting the Weekend Orchestra Performances on Wyoming Public Radio and on the HD Classical Wyoming station. This month we welcome listeners in Jackson to send in ideas for our Jackson “Best of Wyoming” page. Your beautiful natural surroundings have inspired educational enterprises such as the Teton Science School as well as creative venues including the National Museum of Wildlife Art. We’d like to thank the many listeners and businesses in your area that support Wyoming Public Radio, and we’re asking for your input on which organizations in your community we should highlight.