Most Active Stories
- When Facts Are Scarce, ER Doctor Turns Detective To Decide On Care
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Pastime, Fly Fishing
- Superintendent Hill Tries To Return To Dept. Of Ed
- Researchers Map Migration Routes With An Eye To Protecting Wildlife
- Wyoming Man Wins U.S. Supreme Court Case Concerning Rails To Trails
Thu January 30, 2014
WyoLotto Unveils Its New Logo
The Wyoming Lottery Corporation has unveiled its logo. It’s called Yolo the Jackpot-a lope. The logo features a yellow Jackalope above the wording “WyoLotto.”
Lottery C-E-O Jon Clontz said that deciding on a design was tough, but they are excited with what they came up with.
“I know that the board was interested in getting something that aligned with the culture of the state of Wyoming and also stood out as something unique.”
Clontz add that things are moving along.
“This unveiling of the logo is certainly one milestone and a very recognizable sign that this is evolving. Selecting a gaming vendor…there will be a press release about that…and that will be big news when that happens.”
Clontz says they have set up a website that will give periodic updates on the lottery. He says they will start selling tickets between June and October. The lottery was established by the legislature last year.