Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon November 1, 2004
Wyoming Cowboys Looking For 1st Road Win
Laramie, WY – Wyoming rolled up 559 yards of total offense with better than half of that on the ground as the Cowboys beat up on Air Force Saturday 43 to 26. The Cowboys also got a great performance from Quarterback Corey Bramlet, who bounced back from two sub-par outings. Head Coach Joe Glenn says he challenged the team before the game. He says it was a "do or die" situation and his team played brilliantly. Glenn says they now have to figure out a way to win a game on the road, something the Cowboys have never done in Mountain West Conference play. Saturday, the Cowboys travel to Las Vegas to take on U-N-L-V.