Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Best of Wyoming
Wed March 7, 2012
Wyoming Public Media General Manager in Casper to meet listeners
March 19 and 20, 2012 are Casper Days! Groundbreaking for the Student Union and UW/CC Center takes place on Monday March 19, at 2:30, and I hope to be there to cheer the progress. Then on Tuesday, March 20, I look forward to a casual chat with listeners held at The Ramada Riverside Grille from 8 to 9 a.m. This is an opportunity to meet listeners, hear concerns and compliments, and get to know the people of Casper. If you’re in the area, please drop in and say “hello.” This visit will be my first official trip to Casper, and I hope to make it a ongoing event. You can hear Wyoming Public Media in Casper at …91.3 fm. You can hear our Classical Wyoming service on HD-2 or online at wyomingpublicmedia.org. Jazz Wyoming can be found on HD-3 as well as online at wyomingpublicmedia.org.