Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Sat December 10, 2011
Wyoming rearranges voting districts
Every ten years the Wyoming legislature looks at population changes in the state and redraws legislative districts. But with huge population swings due to the energy boom, that task has proven difficult this year. Bob Beck talks with Lander Republican Cale Case, the co-chair of the committee redrawing those districts. Case starts by saying that the western part of the state is a challenge due to major population growth.