Most Active Stories
- Sen. Barrasso's Timber Bill Unpopular With Environmentalists And Foresters
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- StoryCorps: CJ Box Talks With His Daughter About Their Favorite Past Time, Fly Fishing
- Wyoming Stories: Murray Self Tells Three Centennial Classics
- Legislature Passes Grand Teton Land Swap Bill
Tue February 18, 2014
Wyoming Stories: Running The Snowy Range Ski Area Is A Family Affair
Becky and Aaron Maddox own the Snowy Range Ski Area west of Laramie. Becky is a fourth generation Laramie resident, and Aaron grew up in Steamboat Springs.
The couple grew up skiing, and their love for the sport motivated them to invest their lives in Snowy Range. Becky and Aaron describe how the ski area is not only their business, but is their passion, their family, and their life.