Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- A cappella vocal ensemble, the King's Singers
- Wyoming fires Football Coach Dave Christensen
- Tribes still waiting for answer from EPA on air quality monitoring
- State takeover of uranium mining regulation would cost at least $4.5 million
- King's Singers to perform live Dec. 5 @ 11 am on Wyoming Public Radio
Morning Music with Grady Kirkpatrick on Wyoming Public Radio
The program has a rich tradition providing listeners a contemporary mix with a variety of styles including singer/songwriters, folk, acoustic, rock, r&b, blues, world, and reggae. New music is a big part of the mix as well as artists from Wyoming and the Rocky Mountain region. You'll also hear live music/interview sessions. NPR news updates are provided at the top of the hour along with regional weather and the Events Calendar airs Wednesday through Friday at 11:04am.
Paul Montoya is the new co-host for Morning Music. Grady Kirkpatrick continues as host Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Paul covers Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as occasional fill-ins during the week
Requests welcome via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 766-4255.