Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Morning Music with Grady Kirkpatrick on Wyoming Public Radio
December 17, 2012
The program has a rich tradition providing listeners a contemporary mix with a variety of styles including singer/songwriters, folk, acoustic, rock, r&b, blues, world, and reggae. New music is a big part of the mix as well as artists from Wyoming and the Rocky Mountain region. You'll also hear live music/interview sessions. NPR news updates are provided at the top of the hour along with regional weather and the Events Calendar airs Wednesday through Friday at 11:04am.
Paul Montoya is the new co-host for Morning Music. Grady Kirkpatrick continues as host Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Paul covers Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as occasional fill-ins during the week
Requests welcome via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or (307) 766-4255.