Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Al Gore Goes Vegan, Following In Footsteps Of Bill Clinton
- Wyoming fires Football Coach Dave Christensen
- Tribes still waiting for answer from EPA on air quality monitoring
- State takeover of uranium mining regulation would cost at least $4.5 million
- King's Singers to perform live Dec. 5 @ 11 am on Wyoming Public Radio
Ranch Breakfast on Wyoming Public Radio
I started the Ranch Breakfast Show in 1984 as a half hour live segment at the end of his Saturday regular bluegrass/folk show Pickin’ and Singin’ AM. When the run of that live show ended in 1985, I decided to keep the name Ranch Breakfast for the 3 hour show that started at 8:00 and ran to 11:00. Over the years the time has been moved back to accommodate Car Talk and Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me. Bob Beck, our News Director, thinks I should call it Ranch Brunch, but I know that someday when Click and Clack retire and the satire of Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me has lost its appeal, Ranch Breakfast may be returned to its morning slot.
Get in your requests for these upcoming shows by e-mailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.